1. Were you active prior to Cross Fit?
Very little, I exercised at the YMCA once in a while, but didn’t have the discipline to make results.
2. When did you first start doing Cross Fit?
3. What were your thoughts after your first workout?
This is exactly what I’m looking for – I can’t wait until my next class
4. What do you enjoy the most about Cross Fit?
Getting my ass kicked each time / seeing the results from the hard work I put in.
5. What were your goals when you first started?
To get in shape to do mud runs
What are they now?
To continue doing mud runs and to stay a fit as I can so that I can keep up with my kids and maximize energy with them.
6. What is your favorite Cross Fit movement?
Wall balls, and kettle bells
7. What is your least favorite movement?
Overhead squats, and double unders
8. What kind of nutrition plan do you follow and has that changed since you started Cross Fit?
I eat 3 pieces of fruit a day with a salad for lunch, with a light dinner. It maximizes my energy level for each class
9. Talk about your results from doing Cross Fit?
Once I started doing Cross Fit, I found that I can’t get enough even though it kicks my ass every time. I feel great as a result of this and it’s changed my life. I feel that it sets a great example for my kids to see me work hard especially with my physical challenges.