1.Were you active prior to Cross Fit?
Yes. I have done martial arts, bicycling, running, backpacking.
2. When did you first start doing Cross Fit?
3. What were your thoughts after your first workout?
I think I’m too old for this…
4. What do you enjoy the most about Cross Fit?
I like that every workout is different. You are constantly doing movements that translate into everyday life. I also really enjoy the community at Vitality and the encouragement and fellowship.
5. What were your goals when you first started?
Gain fitness and lose weight
What are they now?
Gain fitness, lose weight, do a muscle up.
6. What is your favorite Cross Fit movement?
I pretty much find all of them equally painful….
7. What is your least favorite movement?
Push jerks… I feel like I’m trying to chew gum and roller-blade at the same time!
8. What kind of nutrition plan do you follow and has that changed since you started Cross Fit?
Steve made me start the Paleo Challenge my first week of Crossfit. I was very happy with the results and now my wife and I are both eating Paleo. I was able to come off of cholesterol medications for the first time in 20 years…
9. Talk about your results from doing Cross Fit?
I’m still working on developing some of the skills but can already see a positive difference in my overall fitness and ability to move and do activities outside