1.Were you active prior to Cross Fit?.
Not really, I had become very limited in my activity prior to CrossFit
2. When did you first start doing CrossFit?
About a year ago.
3. What were your thoughts after your first workout?
Explicative! Then I thought this workout was very humbling, frustrating and challenging but I kind of liked it.
4. What do you enjoy the most about CrossFit?
1. If you are patient, you can and will always improve.
2. The Vitality community, this journey would not be as rewarding without the support and fellowship from my classmates and coaches.
5. What were your goals when you first started?
Stop making excuses and show up, try to be consistent and embrace the rest.
What are they now?
Understand and work at what it will take to get better.
6. What is your favorite Cross Fit movement?
Is this a trick question?
7. What is your least favorite movement?
Anything with a squat.
8. What kind of nutrition plan do you follow and has that changed since you started Cross Fit?
I am currently doing the paleo challenge at Vitality, which has changed my perspective on nutrition for the better. I thought I was eating ok, but this challenge has really shown me how your nutrition impacts your workouts, recovery and overall health. My nutrition plan will probably still follow along the paleo guidelines once I finish the challenge.
9. Talk about your results from doing Cross Fit?
I noticed physical results within (4) months of starting crossfit, which was pretty amazing how quickly that happened. It was said this would happen during my introduction to crossfit, but I didn’t believe it.
I am a believer now, this past year I have leaned out, gotten stronger, increased my endurance and just feel all around better since starting crossfit. I am looking forward to continuing this crossfit journey.