I found this article and it is spot on to what is happening in the grocery stores and how we are setting our kids up for failure at an age where they haven't yet developed the self-discipline to do anything about it. The downside is that the author of the article put the “F” word in the title….really? You go and right an incredible article and then do something stupid like that so that any responsible parent can't share it with anyone else. That is not one of the smartest things I have seen…..So….I took screenshots of the article.
Look around next time your in the store and you will see exactly what I am talking about. Don't get me wrong, you will see me and Jess in front of the Ice Cream coolers picking out a treat for Reagan just like the next guy, that's not what I am talking about. What I am talking about is the shopping carts that are filled with frozen pizzas, 5 boxes of cereal, 2 cases of soda, and the latest “Fat Free” yogurt that happens to have a lid full of M&Ms….brilliant. But the blame isn't solely on those parents, about 90% of the blame is, but the other 10% is on the grocery stores who do such an amazing job of where they place the garbage they want you to buy. Read below: